Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Home for Christmas



This is pretty much what I looked like yesterday-car filled up with gifts and luggage and well just stuff.  I pack a lot normally, but being gone for over a week, plus Christmas present is a lot of stuff to pack and organize.  Thank goodness I have a big car to fit all of it in!  I packed up and headed to Greensboro yesterday.  I'm here to spend the duration of Christmas and could not be more jazzed to kick off the celebrations.  There is nothing better than being home for Christmas, all the family traditions and people dropping in for cocktails-love it!  Cheers to a fabulous rest of your week, I'm peacing off the blog until after Christmas.  Be sure to check me out on Instagram, you know there will be some cute shots of M3!




 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment