Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday's in December

I hosted a Christmas party last night with some of my closest girlfriends.  We had the best time, it's a yearly tradition of ours to have a gift exchange with a theme each year.  We went with an indulgent theme last night and it was awesome to see all the different ideas.  Tis the season from hear on out to have lots of parties, dinners and events to attend.  I'm currently working from home staring at my sweet little nugget of a tree with Christmas music...it's my favorite time of year.

It was giving back Tuesday this week, but for me December as a whole is a great time to give back.  I chose two different groups to donate to-Wounded Warrior Project and Wreaths Across America.  The Wounded Warrior Project helps our service men and women and is a wonderful organization that my family and I have donated to for the last couple of years.  Wreaths Across America is a new organization to me, but they place wreaths on all the veteran's graves specifically at Arlington.  I encourage everyone to give back to someone or some charity this month!

As I've told you in the past, I'm obsessed with Chris Stapleton.  He was honored on the CMT Artists of the Year last Tuesday and I'm still in awe of his brilliance.  Below is a live cut of, "Fire Away" be prepared to be blown away.  I'm currently stalking his tour dates, finger crossed he comes somewhere close to me!

Have a wonderful weekend-go spread that holiday cheer!!





 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. I love Chris Stapleton too! He's actually from a town 30 minutes from me so we all have the fever!

    ReplyDelete