Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Break

I call this post Christmas Break-because I felt like I was back in college on break.  I worked from home for 2 weeks and took a few days off, so it felt like Christmas break.  It was a great opportunity to chill with friends and family and to hit up the beach with our weird 84 degree weather.  Today, it's back to the grind, but only for two days before Mama Jill and I peace out to the Cayman Islands.


My bro and I


Trying out M3's teepee we bought him for Christmas

My dad and I ring the bell every year on Christmas Eve, we've been doing it for over 15 years....
Cheers from Mama Jill and I


Christmas day at the farm with my cousin Kellie

M3 watching the train go around and around..

M3 and Big Pappy lounging and laughing...their favorite pastime

Mimi helping M3 with his new Ugg boots

Sweet babe

Star Wars in 3D....soo good!
Figure 8 Island....taking a moment to take it all in-we had gorgeous weather!

Lunch with baby Charlotte

Walking the beach with Mama Jill

Perfect Christmas break!






 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment