Friday, December 11, 2015

Bertolli-A Quick, Delish Recipe

I don't know about y'all, but I have been super busy this month, so I enjoy quick dinner recipes.  I love pasta, but I especially love to whip up a simple, yet delicious, flavorful pasta dish.  For the dish below, I bought one of the new Bertolli Riserva sauces to punch up my dish.  I chose the Bertolli Riserva Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano and boy did it not dissapoint...super flavorful with just the right amount of punch.  I used one of the fabulous tips on Bertolli's website when sautéing my spinach.  I use fresh squeezed lemon juice, to get the most out of my lemon-I used this trick: roll the lemon on a hard surface before cutting to get the most juice out of your lemon.  My simple, yet delish recipe is below.  Make sure to click here for a coupon to buy your own Bertolli sauce!





Ingredients:
-Pasta (I used brown rice pasta-my new jam)
-Bertolli Riserva Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano
-Spinach (I used a whole bag)
-oil to sauté the spinach (I used Walnut oil-so trendy I know)
-1 lemon
-Parmesan (if you want to top it off)

-Cook the pasta according to the packaging
-Sauté spinach over medium heat with a healthy dash of oil
-Roll your lemon on a hard surface and then squeeze directly onto the spinach while you sauté
-Drain the pasta and toss in the spinach
-Warm the Bertolli sauce in the microwave and then pour over pasta dish
-Mix together and sprinkle with some parmesan

Bon Appetite friends!

Be sure to check out Bertolli's website for tips along with their Facebook and Tumblr pages.









 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment