Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A long Thanksgiving Weekend

Hello addictive pretzels...yogurt peppermint pretzels

Our gorgeous Christmas tree

Raleigh, just busting a chill

Obsessed with these JCrew PJ's...check out that monogram too!


M3 digging Mimi's Tory Burch shoes...


Chilling with Big Pappy

He saw Mimi had on patchology eye patches and decided to get in on the action...we now call them, "Magic Eyes"

Mimi, M3 and my bro, Michael at my grandparent's farm for Thanksgiving

Nathan giving M3 a new hairdo with a barbie brush....he loved every minute of it!






Mom and I had lunch with my bestie's Megan and Andrew and sweet angel baby Hayes!


We left Friday for the beach

My bestie, Kippy had her baby the day before Thanksgiving

Sweet baby Charlotte

Mimi with Charlotte


So in love with this gorgeous baby!


It was another world-wind holiday. From seeing all 50+ family members, having lunch with my bestie Megan and her fam to traveling to the beach and seeing my bestie in the hospital with her new baby...all such wonderful things!  Now it's on like Donkey Kong....tis the season for parties galore, Christmas music and last minute shopping.


 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. congrats to the new addition to your family

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete