Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Weekend

Even though Tropical Storm Anna came for a long visit to the beach last weekend, it was still a wonderful weekend!  Anytime I can escape to Figure 8 is a great day, no matter what the weather is doing.  Friday, my sweet cousin Kellie graduated from nursing school at UNCW.  A huge crowd of our family and her friends had dinner after at the Pilot House in downtown Wilmington.  It was so great to be able to celebrate her and to catch up with my aunts and cousins.  We had other things to celebrate as well, Kellie accepted a job at New Hanover hospital, my cousin Lindsay accepted a job in St. Lois, my cousin Logan accepted an internship and I started my new job yesterday.  It was literally a weekend of celebration and to top it off we celebrated Mother's Day Sunday.  I sent Mama Jill and my grandmother flowers from The Bouqs.....the bouquet was seriously gorg and they are my new go-to spot to send flowers from.  Have a great week!

Crossing the bridge is heading into paradise....leave your troubles behind!

My beautiful, stylish mama and I before graduation

My cousin Logan took a quick snooze-the speakers were really long winded and he just finished up his Junior year at NC State

Kellie accepting her diploma

Mama Jill and the graduate!

I love this sweet girl, she is going to be the BEST nurse, she is so kind, patient and caring!


A rainbow full of luck after all the storms



 photo signature-33.png

1 comment: