Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Sooo into colorful stacks of bracelets

The view I had on Friday when I worked from home, aka my parents beach house!

An incredible view for lunch

Figure 8 Island.....north end, the rays of sun peaking through the clouds

Mama Jill and I on our walk.....totally have decided I am as pale as a vampire....yikes!

Arnold Palmer cake Mama Jill and I made for a cookout


Mama Jill and I with our stacks....if you are ever in the Wilmington, NC area....check out Crabby Chic, they have amazing local artist's jewelry!

Lots of shrimp for the cookout.....

Just a typical night with the Kunbergers, fave family friends!

Sunday night view for dinner!

Mama Jill, her bestie Nancy and I 

Taking a moment Monday to be thankful to all those who have bravely given their lives for our great country!




 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a nice weekend. Love all the arm candy

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete