Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Perfect Lip Duo

Literally the BEST lip-gloss I've ever tried!

This taste and smells delicious!

This delightful flavor is a limited addition at Nordstrom, so stock up fast!




I have read and read all about Sara Happ's products and finally decided to see what all the hype was about.  Let me tell you, these are the best lip products out there!!!  The lip scrub is phenomenal, not only does it come in delicious flavors, but it really does the job of exfoliating those lips so they are nice and kissable!  After giving them a good scrub down, I put the lip slip on and it stays on all night long, best lip products ever!  These definitely get two thumbs up!!




 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. Ive never used lip scrub but I just might start! PS hey girl im having a giveaway event next month for my 4 year blogiversary! You should def sign up and join! http://www.askawayblog.com/2014/07/blogger-sign-up-ask-aways-4-year.html

    ReplyDelete