Thursday, July 3, 2014

Peace, Love and Amuuuurica!


I'm at the beach enjoying a vacation that is well deserved!  Super pumped for the Fourth of July as I am every year!  It's a tradition that my besties from forever come to the beach house for the parade on the island, which is followed by a carnival where you can find corn dogs aplenty and snow cones.  After the parade, we hit the beach and have cocktails and thoroughly enjoy living in this great country!  This would obvi include a dance party on the beach followed by a cookout where we never know who will drop by and fireworks on the bridge.  I'm going to take a little break from the blog while on vacay, so see ya middle of next week!  I hope everyone enjoys their time off and takes a moment to reflect or thank the men and women that have served and continue to serve our country so we can live the lives we live.






 photo signature-33.png

1 comment: