Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Happenings

I went to Greensboro Friday to try on my bridesmaid dress for my bestie Kippy's wedding and to hang out with the cutest boy around, my nephew M3.  It was such a relaxing afternoon, filled with belly laughs, tummy time on the floor and a massive dirty diaper that had Mama Jill or Mimi in stitches since I was the one changing it-she swears it was a group effort, but she made the changing a lot harder by making me laugh so hard!  Saturday Mama Jill and I went to see Kippy's wedding dress fitting, Mama Jill may or may not have decided she should work at Diva's and just give every bride her opinion whether they ask for it or not....although she has picked out two of my best friends dresses so far!  Saturday afternoon the whole fam minus M3 headed to Virginia for my cousins wedding.  It was raining on the drive up and rained basically the entire time for the outdoor wedding.  The bride was gorgeous and Papa M gallantly drove us home for a family dinner.  Sunday, Mama Jill and I headed to Charlotte for the Junior League of Charlotte's annual Lights! Camera! Fashion!  One of our largest fundraisers, a fashion show at Belk with VIP shopping, giveaways and bubbly champagne, it was a glamorous evening finished with Mama Ricotta's delish spaghetti and turkey meatballs-yummm!



Papa M had to have sweet tarts for the road trip!


My Mama and Daddy-such a cute couple...LOVES!

My grandparents waiting for the ceremony.....

Sibling Love


Lights! Camera! Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment