Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Turkey Weekend

I headed to Greensboro to kick off Thanksgiving with LOTS of family, we are talking 50 for lunch at my grandparents farm on Thursday.  My parents and I headed to the beach Friday for the rest of the weekend.  I was able to see my bestie Megan and her hubs Andrew along with lots of friends at the beach!  To say it was a whirlwind is quite the understatement....below are some pics!


Trying the new moonshine.........it was ahmazing! 
My gorgeous mama with my sweet babe of a nephew M3....they are so dreamy!  Look at that fierce hug action!!!

My sweet nephew.....I think he was in awe of either the amount of food or the massive amount of people!

Mama Jill and I decorated our tree Thanksgiving night!  These two elves never stop, like ever!!

A peaceful moment with mama before we rushed off to pick up Mufasa (our new nickname for my dad, our fearless leader)

We hit Eagle Point to hit golf balls at the range.....it was an awesome afternoon filled with LOTS of laughs!!

This is what happens when you take two women to the range.....a worn out papa Murray!






 photo signature-33.png

2 comments: