Monday, March 17, 2014

Patriot Tour





Friday night, I had the honor of listening to some of the bravest, most patriotic people who are mostly navy seals share their stories by going to the Patriot Tour.  I was most excited to hear Marcus Luttrell speak, after reading his books and seeing the movie, "Lone Survivor" I knew he had a phenomenal, heart-breaking story to share.  One of the other speakers was Taya Kyle, her husband was Chris Kyle one of the Navy Seal's most lethal snipers who was murdered last year.  Hearing her story and the message that everything in our lives has a ripple effect was incredibly moving, humbling and empowering.  If any of you have the opportunity to see this amazing, strong group of people speak, I urge you to take the opportunity!



 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to go to that. I saw they were going to be in Charleston. Some of my close friends attended Chris Kyle's funeral in Dallas. His wife is a brave, strong lady. I haven't seen the movie yet but I have read Lone Survivor. Great book.

    ReplyDelete