Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oscar Style Winners





Lupita Nyong'o in Prada

Cate Blanchett in Giorgio Armani

Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace

Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen

Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta
The Oscars are always so much fun to watch, but my main goal in watching is to see what everyone is wearing!  Men seem to be going back to the white dinner jacket, hello Mathew McConaughey!  Above are my favorite dressed ladies, to me Kate Hudson was the shining star of the night-that dress is drop dead gorgeous with the removable bolero.  The color looks great with her skin tone and the dress is simply stunning!  I'm also extremely impressed with Jennifer Garner, she stepped out of her box and wowed in a fringe happy Oscar de la Renta with glamorous old-hollywood hair!!!



 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Garner's dress is my fav out of all of those you posted! I have to say, I wasn't impressed with Kate Hudson's for some reason - I think it's a shoulder thing for me. lol. Anyways, Sandra Bullock ALWAYS looks gorgeous! Wouldn't it be nice to have someone do your hair and make-up all the time?? YES PLEASE! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete