Thursday, March 27, 2014

Austin


I'm flying to Austin tomorrow to meet up with two of my dear friends and sorority sisters.  We try to plan trips to meet up every couple of months and are way over due with all the holidays-time to catch up and hit the town hard!  I'm hoping to meet a couple of cowboys-hence the pic above, although multiple people have told me how metro Austin is, here's hoping y'all!  I personally am just excited to catch up with friends and have a good ol' time, plus who doesn't love Texas?!?!?  There is just something about Texas that makes me swoon, I don't know if it's all the trucks, rodeos, bars or testosterone, but it sure is awesome! I hope everyone is having a great week!



 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. If you love Texas so much why don't you just move there?!?!!?


    but really........ ?

    ReplyDelete