Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lately...

I have been all over the place lately-it certainly wasn't planned that way, but it sure has happened.  Hopefully things will slow down soon....at least it's all been fun!

Hardin, M3 and I at Mimi's house

M3 and I had a nerf gun war...I'm pretty sure I won, but then again he'd say the same thing.

Getting ready for Hardin's Christening...M3 and Big Pappy

My happy God-son...in his daddy's Christening gown and in the same church that we have all been Christened in #Traditions

Such a happy nugget!

If you follow me on snap-you know I left the Christening and hopped on a plane to NYC for work...thanks for the drop off Mama Jill! Shoes: Kate Spade

My favorite bracelets

Team pic at the Shorty Awards

We had a fun meeting at the Snap offices
In the VIP speakeasy at Snap-they made us a delicious cocktail

My buddy Brian and I 

We went to soul cycle and I am absolutely hooked-would love for them to open a studio in Charlotte! 

Great mantra at the Twitter offices

With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment