Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Weekend!

As you know, I've been a traveling, partying fool for basically the last month.  Sunday morning, I woke up and declared I needed to cleanse.  This was the perfect timing, because by the time I arrived back in Charlotte, my Sugarfina gummy bear juice cleanse was waiting for me.  I'm on day three and they have definitely started cleansing the system, so I would give them an A for sure!
Green Juice Bears - 7-Day Gummy Bear Cleanse
Read more about them here!
In other news, I'm headed to Greensboro today to celebrate Mama Jill ALLLL weekend.  We're starting tonight with the Chase Rice concert and going until Sunday.  Should be a fun weekend!  I can't wait for her to open her gift.  Gifting is one of my love languages and it's a great way to make people feel special.

In honor of seeing Chase Rice tonight, enjoy his new single, "Everybody We Know Does."


With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment