Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy Weekend!

 :


Ahhhhh that big sigh of relief that we made it through another week, I'm having that big time over here!  It was a long, hectic week and without really having a weekend last weekend, it's been even longer.  I'm at my parent's beach house and am just so thankful to be here.  Time to breathe in some ocean air!

I've been really trying to only be positive and upbeat, more so than normal.  I feel that negative things and people can really affect every aspect of your life.  My friends and I were talking about this Wednesday night and we all agreed, that it's just not worth it.  The song, "Let it go" always comes to mind and I do hilariously find myself singing it in my head.    

I'm excited to just have a super chill weekend and hang with Mama Jill.  She totally gets me and can chill me out with just a few words, which I am so thankful for.  She's the best-insert all the heart emoji's here!

I've been enjoying the new Zedd and Alessia Cara song, "Stay."  It's been on my hot playlist all week long.  Check it out!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!



With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment