Thursday, March 9, 2017

Boston

The Liberty hotel, which was a prison until 1990.  We had dinner at Scampo-amazing Italian in the hotel and drinks in the lobby, which had a night club vibe with a DJ Saturday night.

Old City Hall
We found this gem and his raccoon, that he of course designed himself, hahah!
So happy to spend time in the North-end and smell all the amazing Italian food!

This is what I looked like bundled up all weekend, kudos to those who do this all winter.  I was still freezing, so clearly I'm not made for northern winters.
I broke lent for a famous cannoli from Mike's.  I've added a day to make up for it!  But seriously, how could I resist?!??

Yvonne's was a gorgeous bar/lounge that we were told to check out.  It did not disappoint!

With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment