Friday, December 23, 2016

The Most Magical Time of Year

It's the most magical time of year, filled with Christmas trees, lights, hot chocolate and visiting family and friends.  I'm so happy to be with my family for Christmas, especially M3 who is pumped for Christmas and presents.  He seems to be enamored with the baby Jesus I made wayyyy back in preschool (it's a peanut wrapped in a blue blanket).  He keeps putting baby Jesus in his fire truck, so we've had to hide him to protect him from a certain 3.5 year old.

I'm ringing the bell today, per our family tradition that dates back to decades ago.  If you're in Greensboro, I'll be at the Harris Teeter spreading cheer, so bring your cash for the Salvation Army.

I've decided that this is my new favorite Christmas song for the year.  Pentatonix is amazing, but their version of "Hallelujah" absolutely slays me.  It's just soooo good!  Enjoy it below and have a very Merry Christmas!  Cheers to you and your family!

With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment