Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday

I can't even tell you how happy I am that it's the weekend.  It has been one hell of a week, between traveling for work and being on a family group text getting updates on an uncle who is in the hospital-it's definitely been a week.  A bright spot has been great meetings with Snap and getting all of Mama Jill's snaps-my mama has MAD skills when it comes to all the filters!

I'm chilling all weekend and catching up with friends before another whirlwind week of traveling.  Have you bought your Christmas trees yet?  I'm loving my little nugget!

During the week of Thanksgiving, my parents and I were talking about how much we love Tim McGraw's song, "Humble and Kind."  It's not the hot new song now, but it's such a great message...especially for this time of year.  I hope you have a great weekend!


With Love, Magen

1 comment: