Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lately

I've been a little MIA on the blog-life seems to be going 1,000 miles a minute...below are some pics from the beach and the 4th of July.  I hope you have a wonderful week!


My two besties from childhood with sweet baby Hayes

Mama Jill in heaven with baby Charlotte and Hayes-my two besties babies 

Hayes photo bombing my cousin Kellie and I

M3 excited to watch the storm roll in

Hayes feeling jazzed for the 4th of July

My parents with M3 at the parade

Hayes killing a corndog....she loved it!!

These are my people-yearly 4th of July tradition!

Me and my bro

Hayes and M3


Can you get over the hand holding-swooning!!

Mama Jill and I celebrating the 4th

Besties at the beach

Loving on my angel-Hayes
Back porchin with sweet baby Charlotte

My favorite spot-Figure 8 Island 
Michael and I at La Brasserie-we had a great time hanging out

Loving on this wild child...M3


With Love, Magen

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great fourth of July. It rained all day here. So we had a board game day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete