Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fam Beach Weekend

By now, you've probably figured out I have a massive family!  My mom is one of eight and we are a tight-knit group.  My grandmother rents a beach house every year for the four daughters and their kids.  We are the tightest group in the family, in my opinion.  We love each other so much and laugh and talk loud and make fun of each other.  It's the best feeling to be so blessed to be included in this bunch.  These are my people and I'm so glad I got to spend a long weekend with them! Until next time!

My cousin Logan with baby Cohen aka Coco

My sweet Mawmaw with Coco
Massage train

Me and my gorgeous Mama

Chloe brought us Chilly Willy holders...clutch!

Me and sweet baby Coco

Nathan and I-annual cousin pic

Me and sweet Coco

I love this sweet nugget, my grandmother is fierce, funny and so loving

Beautiful night

Brothers-Matt and Nathan

My aunts with Mama Jill

The ladies with uncle Billy....brave man!

Mama and Cohen

We have so much love for this sweet babe-one of my fave pics!

With Love, Magen

1 comment:

  1. I think that it so great that your so close with your family.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete