Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mama Jill

Happy Birthday Mama!

Mama Jill = the party, she clearly knows how to have a great time and never seems to get a hangover....total jealousy over here!

Mama Jill= my bestie, she is the easiest person to travel with and is just super chill

Mama Jill= trendy, her style is on par and she continues to impress me with her growing wardrobe

Mama Jill= the best smile in the South, she is always smiling, laughing and an all around happy person

Mama Jill= everyone's mama, she has mothered every one of my friends at some point and even picked out my two besties wedding dresses


Happy Birthday mama, I can't wait to celebrate you all weekend!  Thanks for everything you do for our family and for always being my sounding board!  Cheers to a fab year ahead!
XOXOOXO

 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete