Monday, August 3, 2015

A Yearly Tradition

Every year, my mama's side of the family rents a beach house at Holden Beach.  We've been going to the beach together for over 20 years together, since we were babes.  We have the best time together, packed into a house together!  It's gotten harder as we've grown to all be at the beach at the same time, but we did a pretty good job this year to overlap so the cousins could all see each other!
I spent Thursday night-Saturday afternoon at Figure 8....so beautiful!

Part of the group on Sunday-surrounding Mawmaw Hodgin

My sweet little nugget, my grandmother is short and feisty just like Mama Jill

Mama Jill came to play with us Sunday and brought her famous lasagna that we all love!

Part of the group on the last day I was there

Cousin love!

My birthday buddy-we were due on the same date, but I came first.  Four days apart, we have always celebrated our birthdays together and clearly went to the same orthodontist....hey twins!

I was awful at bocci ball, but gave it the old college try and laughed at myself...as you will see below in this slow mo video Mama Jill took!







 photo signature-33.png

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun tradition

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Family traditions are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! Family traditions are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete