Monday, August 10, 2015

A Bridal Shower......







My cousin Lindsay with her groom
This weekend was a whirlwind of fun.  We celebrated my cousin Lindsay's bridal shower on Sunday at Mama Jill's house.  I brought a bunch of flowers and champagne up from Charlotte-I received a lot of funky looks at Trader Joes and the lady ringing me up looked at me questionably, "What kind of party are you throwing?!?!  Must be a fun one!"  We had a great afternoon shower with mimosas, a gorgeous/freakin delicious cake from Kelly (check her out if you are in the Greensboro area) and loads of other food my aunts brought.  It was a successful shower with lots of laughter, gifts and wedding/marriage advice!  Now let the countdown begin for the bachelorette weekend in September!


 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment