Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July Weekend




Break out the sparklers, margaritas and cookouts, it's one of my favorite holiday weekends of the year!  Every year, my two besties from childhood, Megan and Kippy along with their significant others and this year baby Hayes meet at my parents beach house for a fun-filled long weekend to celebrate the Red, White & Blue.  Figure 8 Island has a parade every year that ends at the yacht club for cocktails, icees, corndogs and freebies, such as t-shirts and koozies.  I'm super excited that baby Hayes will be along for the ride, probably snoozing her way through the fun, while we mix and mingle.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and takes time to reflect and to be grateful for this wonderful country we live in.  Don't forget your sunscreen ;)

 Kenny Chesney, "American Kids"



 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment