Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A delicious Couscous Salad



I am obsessed with this recipe I found on one of my fave blogger's site.  It is sooo flavorful and delicious!

-1box of near east Parmesan Couscous
-1 jar of sundried tomatoes (save the oil)
-3-4 green onions: chopped
-1 red bell pepper: diced
-kalamata olives: I used a handful
-1 can of chick peas: rinsed and drained
-cherry tomatoes: I used a handful
-1 cucumber: chopped
-2 lemons (juiced)
-pine nuts
-feta

Cook the couscous per the instructions (hello, easiest thing to make EVER). Add in all the veggies.  Pour the oil from the sundried tomatoes in and season with salt and pepper.  Add lemon juice and drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the dish.  Sprinkle with feta cheese, or use as much as you want ;)

Basically cook the couscous and then dump everything else in the bowl and mix-this is what I did and it turned out smashingly well!


 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment