Friday, April 17, 2015

Sweet Weekend

My nephew M3 and I are road tripping to meet my parents at the beach for the weekend!  Super excited to spend a weekend with this sweet babe!  My friend Kippy and I have been plotting our attack on the Lilly Pulitzer for Target merchandise for weeks now-thank goodness we will be in the same city this weekend.  True besties plot, plan and stalk the situation and we have come up with a plan to hopefully get the goods we are DYING for!  Wish us tons of luck!

I am obsessed with Mumford & Sons and CANNOT WAIT for their new album to drop!  Their new single, "Wolf" is awesome and such a departure from their old stuff.  I love that they have taken a leap of faith and gone into a completely different sound musically on this new album! 



Have a fabulous weekend!


 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment