Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lately....

This Blue Eyed babe-he melts my heart and I love dressing him-hello live baby doll!

I am obsessed with Twine & Twig-their necklaces go with everything!

This hi-low dress from Anthro is ahmazing!!!

Our Pi Beta Phi Alumnae group was awarded 500 books and we donated them to a local elementary school.  The kids were sooo excited to have their own book to take home!

Fancy wine glasses with gold rims at Moose Head-super fancy for a bar!

This Kate Spade Sparkle Clutch that is on total SALE...run don't walk-it fits a lot!!!!

Advice on going downstairs at the Roxbury!

Dance floor pic at the Roxbury with my besties!  #selwyncrew

I made the best salad and vinaigrette ever, but have sadly decided I HATE Kale.  It is sooo uninspiring and I even took the advice of massaging the leaves with olive oil-pass, keeping to my romaine and spinach!





 photo signature-33.png

3 comments:

  1. I try so hard to like Kale.. but it's just not working out. I've been meaning to try massaged kale, but I thinks spinach and romaine is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your break up with Kale. My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete