Monday, April 13, 2015

Lately...

These pants make me swoon and I'm loving colorful bracelets in my stacks!

I can't wait to spend this weekend with my nephew M3....doesn't he look studious in Mimi's glasses?!?!

I ate my last peep from Easter....they are my faves!

Friday, my friend Erin and I hit up Dean & Deluca for salads and bubbles before seeing Insurgent....ohhh how I love Four in that movie!

Ahhhh new color Flash Tattoos!!! 

Selwyn crew!  We met up Saturday and went to Selwyn to watch the Masters and enjoy the sunshine.   We also had dinner at Nolen Kitchen and bubbles at Petit Philippe....quite the Selwyn stops!

Sunday-I babysat for my three favorite little boys-Henry, Erik and Jon-Everett....we had quite the adventurous day!  We saw the movie Home (super cute-best music), ate some gelato, hit the park and found lots of creepy inch worms and caterpillars!  This is Henry and I eating our blood orange gelato!




 photo signature-33.png

1 comment: