Friday, March 27, 2015

Weekend

I am sooo happy that it's Spring, but craving summer already!  I want to put my toes in the sand, have a frosty drink in my hand and end it all with a dance party on the back porch.  Hence the reason, Luke Bryan has been on repeat this week with his song, "Shore Thing."  My friends and I are going out Saturday night-which means hangover patches engaged, high heels and "going out" outfits for our dance party at a throwback (think old school rap along with Britney Spears) dance party bar.  It's amazing how much harder it is to recoup from a big night out and all the prep that goes into a successful night out-nap time, making sure you start the night off with the right drink, drinking water and taking an Advil before bed.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!







Yes
 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment