Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lately

Last weekend, Mama Jill and I headed to Charleston to complete the celebration of my birthday.  That Southern gem was the perfect spot to wrap this whole birthday shebang up into a beautiful bow.  We shopped (Lilly Pulitzer, Anthropologie, Louis Vuitton, Lily of Charleston), we ate (Poogan's Porch, High Cotton, Peninsula Grille, Cypress), we walked into multiple art galleries, dreamed of owning a house in Charleston and sipped afternoon cocktails (Thoroughbred Club, Poogan's Porch Bloody Mary's).  It was the perfect weekend to catch up, hang out and just be with my bestie!  Sunday, my friend Erin and I hit up Dean & Deluca for dinner and then saw Cinderella.  It was such a beautiful movie and I loved the constant theme throughout the movie, "Have Courage and Be Kind."  I definitely think this is a saying that should be repeated and definitely has weight in my life.  I've been taking leaps within my life and hoping that they pay off soon.....because change is not something I do well or welcome with open arms.  Sometimes you just have to force yourself to take that leap and open yourself up to changes......so have courage and be kind!




Love these Sandals-sooo comfortable!










 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. love your sandals. Glad you had a great weekend.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete