Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend

I am obsessed with Flywheel-best workout ever and the cardio is great for my asthma, even if I am the one who sounds like an 80 year old women breathing hard and possibly wheezing.  The other best thing about Flywheel is the music, my favorite instructor Denise plays the absolute BEST music.  Thanks to her kick butt Monday class, I am now in love with NEEDTOBREATHE's song, "Brother" which features another favorite of mine, Gavin DeGraw (see video below!).  Today, California Closets is installing my new closet, thank goodness since the organized part of my soul is about to freak out with all my clothes, shoes and bags strewn all around my condo.  Obviously tonight will be spent organizing everything just right, so I can breathe easy again (pics to come). Have a fabulous weekend friends!



 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment