Friday, February 20, 2015

Sweet Friday

It's been a crazy week-we had an ice storm that started Monday, which meant I worked from home Tuesday in cozy yoga gear, hello dreamy!  I finally started the process of redoing my closet-installation in March-woop woop!  I am headed on a road trip this morning with two of my fabulous friends Erin and Catherine.  We are headed to Sea Island, GA to continue my birthday celebration and to chase the warmer weather.  By now, you know I'm obsessed with the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack, this is one of my favorite songs so far, Ellie Goulding, "Love Me Like You Do."  Have a great weekend!








 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing birthday weekend! It's been really cold even here in FL, but is warming up over the weekend. Hope you girls get some warmth too :)

    ReplyDelete