Thursday, April 10, 2014

Being a Team Player



For the most part, I am always a team player, always the first to volunteer to do something, however sometimes it just gets to be too much and I start resisting being that team player.  I understand that in life, you have to do things you don't want to do, I am the the princess (my mama is the Queen in all things) of sucking it up and putting on my game face.  Lately,  it's starting to add up and it seems that I am doing more things I don't want to do versus the things I want to do or spend time on.  I guess this is just another part of life, where there are times that you just have to suck it up, put on your smiling face and get over it, because you have to do it.  Here's to being a team player in all facets of life, I'm back in the game after having a somewhat childish three days of resisting. 






 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment