Thursday, January 16, 2014

My new Love....


I have quite the love affair with accessories, specifically shoes and bags.  I treated myself to this new beaut after Christmas....her name is "Bay Bleu" and I love her!  The cross body strap is great when hauling a bunch of stuff and the handles are great for everyday.  The color is fabulous, especially since I'm crushing on all things navy and nautical inspired.  Tory Burch, one of my fave designers has plenty of fabulous nautical inspired goodies!






 photo signature-33.png

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! I am loving the color! I just treated myself to a rose gold Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC because rose gold is my kryptonite. Enjoy your new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, what a great present to yourself!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me oh my!! Nice way to treat yourself :) I want one! haha

    ReplyDelete