Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Must See....


I saw Lone Survivor, the movie Sunday and can say it does the book, story and brave men justice.  I am a huge supporter of the military with multiple family members either having served or currently serving our great country.  The book, "The Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell made me laugh and cry, the movie did the exact same thing.  I might have cried more in the movie, due to the fact that I knew the story and because of how real and amazing the actors were.  This is a must see movie that should definitely be nominated for multiple awards for the actors, director and the story.  The actors did an outstanding job of portraying their characters, and delivering a depth of brotherly love between one another.  The movie is based on a true story and will definitely punch you in the gut with the story and continue to stay with you days after.  I look forward to seeing Marcus Luttrell speak during his Patriot Tour.


 photo signature-33.png

4 comments:

  1. I have read the book and am looking forward to seeing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this movie!!!! LOVED the book even more!!! I just like how the book had a little more detail about his family back home and the endings are both a little different which makes the book better because that is the eye-witness account! :)

    I recommend this book to ANYONE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things and am planning on seeing it this weekend!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    Don't forget to enter my Jack Rogers Monogramed Clutch Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete