Monday, January 20, 2014

A Special Celebration


Sweet Photobomb!



Sweetums above turned 21 last weekend.  So of course we rallied the troops and headed down to Wilmington to celebrate with her.  As you know by now, I have a very large family and we all love each other, this is part of our tight little group of cousins.  I headed down Friday to see my bestie Kippy and to wish her a very happy birthday before meeting my cousin Lindsay for a late dinner.  We had the most relaxing, gorgeous weekend with manicures and a fabulous walk on the beach.  Saturday night we met more of our cousins at Blue Water for a birthday dinner for Kellie.  Kellie lives in a house with three other roomates and they through quite the partay.....hey re-living the good ole days of college.  It was the perfect weekend to catch up with family and celebrate one of the bebe's birthdays, our Neller is now legal, woop woop!  I hope everyone has a great week!




 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment