Monday, December 2, 2013

Happenings

Image Via

This is how I felt on Saturday.  After a whirlwind holiday that started on Wednesday with a trip to Greensboro to decorate our family Christmas tree and make gallons of sweet tea for our lunch the next day, I was already tired after the short work week.  Thursday was filled with trying to master a picture for our Christmas card with my dad making funny faces and doing weird things with his arms to make M3 smile/laugh, he was probably laughing at how odd Big Pappy looked waving his arms and randomly singing songs, but it did the trick and we now have a Christmas card working through the presses.  We had Thanksgiving lunch at my grandparents and it was the perfect time to catch up with all my cousins and extended family.  Sadly, it had to be cut short, I had to be back in Charlotte to work a 7-12 shift at corporate to make sure all our "Black Friday" now Thanksgiving deals rang correctly.....total bummer, but that did mean I didn't work Friday!  Friday I met the rents at the beach, thank goodness for my ipod, new Chanel sunnies that I got in the Cayman's and the prospect of the beach or I probably wouldn't have made it....hey tired!  The weekend was great and relaxing, but of course Mama Jill put me to work, we shopped online and hit a bunch of deals, hey Tory Burch, Kate Spade and JCrew to name a few of the fab deals we scored!  We have now crossed off part of our Christmas list!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  December is already a whirlwind,  I'm strapping on my gold sparkly Kate Spade's, because this month is booked solid.







 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment