Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Every Minute....


As most of you know, I started November off declaring it the month of me, so far it's sticking.  The word No hasn't gotten any easier for me to say and there is still that stab of guilt, but with Mama Jill's encouragement, the word is getting easier to say.  I stayed in Charlotte last weekend and had a productive, blissful weekend.  A group of friends and I went out Saturday night and I actually won a game of pool, shocking Sarah Roberts I know! Let's just say Sunday was spent recovering from all the excitement of me winning my pool game.  Between the guy dressed in camo who we dubbed Camo Jesus, the Biker, Hoodie Dude and the Banker....it was quite the interesting night, we went out of our comfort zone and visited a bar that smelled like fried funnel cakes.  These are the random nights and moments that solidify friendships and make for fun stories.  I am grabbing every moment and living it to the fullest, everyone should stop, put down the iphone and just take in the moment, you never know what you might be missing.  Have a great week and thank you so much for reading!
 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how happy this post makes me. I love that you are having a fabulous November!! :)

    ReplyDelete