Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


Image Via


Happy Thanksgiving Dahlings!  I am headed to my grandparents or the plantation as I sometimes call it.  It will be loud (think 50 peeps) with lots of laughter, catching up and talking over each other.  I love the holiday season so much!  It's so full of love, happiness and of course delish food!  I cannot wait to sample everything my mom, aunties and grandmother have made.  Depending on the weather we will end up outside either playing corn hole or perhaps practicing some skeet shooting, we are in the South of course, hunting is as important down here as breathing!  Take time today to reflect on all you are thankful for!  I am so thankful for my friends and family, especially my parents who encourage me and continue to give me wonderful opportunities to succeed in life. 



 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment