Thursday, April 13, 2017

Freshening up for Spring

I'm all about some Spring cleaning right now, especially my closet and bedroom.  My friend gave me a painting by Emily Farrell and I gifted myself one to match so that I could put them in my bedroom on either side of my bed.  Lately, I've been looking at Biscuit Home to update my bed.  Their bedding is dreamy and made in America-which is something I try to support as much as possible.  Check out my two favorites below.

Who else is spring cleaning?

1 Biscuit Jenny Blue Mod Floral Bedding
Jenny bedding found here.

Isn't this bed swoon worthy?? Boone bedding can be found here!
Along with new bedding, I have crazy allergies and have to change mattresses and pillows every 5-10 years.  I've been eyeing the Leesa Mattresses.  They have a great selection and a cool story as well.


With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment