Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Lately

It's been a whirlwind lately...wait what am I saying, the last two months have been a constant whirlwind with tons of travel, especially for work.  Cheers to maybe catching up on sleep this week/weekend!

Traveling Sneaks: Adidas and the BEST backpack that has gone everywhere with me since France: Burberry 
Cars in New Orleans for NADA-we were there for work events



Meeting Barry Sanders at the TIME Dealer of the Year luncheon

Work friends and matching shirts-nights out in NOLA are always fun

We threw a Bayou themed party and had baby gators to pet and hold

After working all weekend, I went to Willie's Chicken Shack for a blue drink...supposedly it has Tito's in it.  Sunnies from Krewe.

Brand new Twine and Twig-one of my all time favorite necklaces!  Check out their Spring Air collection here!

With Love, Magen

1 comment:

  1. Wow your life has been a whirlwind lately!! That necklace! I am obsessed

    ReplyDelete