Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday friends!  I have lots of plans with friends to celebrate my bday this weekend.  I also plan to treat myself to something fab-since it's not only my bday weekend, but we also got our bonuses today-soooo boom!

I went to see La La Land last night and LOVED it until the ending, which kinda made me tear up.  Overall, such a great movie!  It reminded me of when I was little and we would stay with my grandparents and watch musicals-Oklahoma was definitely one of my favorites.  What are your plans for the weekend?!?

I've told you about my love affair with Miranda Lambert's new double CD that dropped a few months ago. Her single, "We Should Be Friends" is fabulous and the video is even better! Enjoy!


With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment