Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday

Happy Friday, friends!  I'm laying low over this long weekend, with a quick trip up to Greensboro to celebrate my aunt and cousins bday and to grab M3 for a dinner date.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm in full on eating healthy, working out non-stop mode.  Time to whip it into gear!  Not to mention, I had the bright idea to get a physical the Tuesday after New Years and some of my numbers were no bueno.  Oh the joys of getting older and honestly being a woman.

Thomas Rhett is one of my favorite artist, he's super talented and an amazing songwriter.  His new single, "American Spirit" gives me all the feels.  This is just such a great song and something everyone should listen to. Have a great weekend!


With Love, Magen

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check American Spirit out! Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete