Sunday, November 13, 2016

Whirlwind

I'm flying back to NYC bright and early tomorrow morning.  It's been a whirlwind week, being in NYC Tuesday during the election, meetings at Facebook Wednesday, volunteering at the Charlotte marathon on Saturday and spending Sunday in Greensboro.  I wouldn't trade a minute of any of it, I'm just ready for a massage and a little TLC....thank goodness my friends and I are headed to Sea Island this weekend.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Facebook meetings in NYC 
Crazy being in NYC during the election night

Walking around Time Square and seeing all the returns-above is Fox News

Having dinner at Patsy's-one of my favorite NYC restaurants...my mama turned me onto it!



How gorgeous does Mama Jill look?!?!?  Sunday funday with M3 and Hardin

This picture melts me, M3 is soooo in love with his Mimi

We spent some time at my grandparents farm 
A sweet smile from Hardin

My Pawpaw meeting Hardin for the first time...he loves babies and children so much!

With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment