Tuesday, November 29, 2016

All the Thanks....

Thanksgiving was a whirlwind of family, friends and all sorts of places.  Starting in Greensboro, Mama Jill and I cooked ourselves silly, enjoyed wine by the fire pit and met up with all our family at my grandparent's farm for a HUGE Thanksgiving lunch.  Late that afternoon, we bought our Christmas tree and decorated it.  It's one of my favorite traditions!

Friday, I went to Cary to have lunch with my friends Megan and Andrew and sweet baby Hayes.  I loved seeing them and catching up before heading on to the beach.  We had a dinner party Friday night at our house and Saturday we went to Wrightsville for the Flotilla, which was magical.  I had Monday off and met my bestie Kip for lunch at La Brasserie, one of our fave spots!  It was a whirlwind, but so much fun!


Papa Murray with Hardin 
Thanksgiving at my grandparents and hanging with this sweetum, my cousin Kellie

Loving on the boys!

Such a good babe!

M3 and I checked out my grandfather's old trucks and cool dump trucks and tractors

My aunts surrounding baby Coco

My cousin Nathan-we're four days apart

My big, beautiful tree....she gives me all the feels!

I stopped in Cary to see my bestie Megan and sweet angel Hayes

Waiting for the Flotilla in Wrightsville with Mama Jill and Murdawg

With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment