Friday, October 28, 2016

I'm Back....

Sorry I've kind of abandoned the blog since France.  Work has been a constant craze with multiple campaign launches and just a lot going on overall.

I'm hanging in Charlotte this weekend to celebrate my friend Kristen's birthday and to chill.

I'm anxiously awaiting Miranda Lambert's new album, "The Weight of These Wings" out November 18th.  She released another single today, "Keeper of the Flame" which is amazing from what I've heard this morning.  Enjoy the first single, "Vice" below!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


With Love, Magen

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I totally didn't know Miranda released another single, I'll have to check it out, I'm loving Garth Brook's new single.

    ReplyDelete