Friday, April 15, 2016

Music Festival Top 5



As you all know by now, I’m obsessed with music.  As in, I get excited every week to see what new artists and songs have been released.  There are so many music festivals coming up.  See a great list of them here, broken out by region!  Below is my music festival bucket list.  What are your fave festivals? If you need help supporting local events, check out Eventbrite!

  • Boston Calling-Boston, MA: May 27-29:           
    • Memorial Day Weekend fun-with acts like The Alabama Shakes and Hozier from last year, this is sure to be an awesome kick off to summer!

  • Carolina Country Music Festival-Myrtle Beach, SC: June 9-12 
    • Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line and Tim McGraw along with 30 more fab country singers, this sounds like a great festival
  • Austin Reggae Festival-Austin, TX: April 15-17
    • You had me at Reggae, I think this would be a fab way for me to push outside my boundaries.  I bet there will be fabulous people watching and great music!

  • BottleRock Napa Valley-Napa, CA: May 27-29
    • Florence + The Machine, Stevie Wonder and the Lumineers in one spot-sign me up!  Think of all the great wine and music that could be had at this festival

  • The 40th Telluride Jazz Festival-Telluride, CO: August 5-7
    • A classic event that offers lots of great music and great views, since a lot of it is outside.


With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment