Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday

Thank goodness it's the weekend! I don't know about y'all, but my allergies are on another level of netty pot!  I have a wedding on Saturday for one of my good friends, I can't wait to see how beautiful she will be in her dress.  The rest of the weekend, I plan on catching up with friends and keeping myself drugged up on allergy meds.  Spring, you're a beauty but a pain in the butt at the same time.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Papa M is now obsessed with the X Ambassadors, "Renegade" to the point where he has it on repeat.  I've been a huge fan of theirs for over a year and love the song, "Lowlife" with Jamie N Commons.  Enjoy the live version below.



With Love, Magen

1 comment:

  1. My allergies are super bad right now too.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete